Bought this for my sons 7th bday. He and my 3yr old love it. They race against each other on split screen. Has all the great sonic characters and you can also purchase more characters when you earn coins in each race!
About This Item
- Party racing fun: Anyone can play! Battle it out in single player, challenging your friends in 4 player split-screen or compete in 8 player online action for the ultimate track racing showdown! Enjoy various game modes from grand prix, to arcade, to time attack.
- All your favorite racers: Choose from 20 different characters from the Sonic & SEGA universe including Sonic, Tails, Ai Ai and Amigo.
- High velocity vehicles: Every character drives their own unique vehicle including sports cars, bikes, planes and even a giant banana to perform bespoke special maneuvers!
- All-star moves: Need to get by a competitor? Can't overtake a racer? Then take them out with a pick-up weapon (missiles, mines and other obstacles) or your powerful, unique character move that allows the recipient to know who just hit them!
- Stunning visuals: Race over medieval castle ramparts, under lush rainforest canopies and through busling city-scapes as you battle through 24 challenging tracks from the Sonic and SEGA universe.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Comic Mischief, Lyrics, and Mild Cartoon Violence
Explore this item
|Video Game Platform|
|Primary Distributor ID|
|Video Game Collection|
Country of Origin - Components
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Country of Origin - Assembly
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (Wii)
|USA or Imported|
|Action & Adventure|
|USA or Imported|
|5.0 x 0.5 x 7.5 Inches|
Customer reviews & ratings
Great Rival for Mario Kart
I own this game and its new sequel Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed. Both are very fun to play (though it is most fun when using pro controllers). This is a fun game for kids or adults to play on multiplayer and is extremely affordable right now. I recommend buying this game and then the bonus edition of the sequel since they are essentially a wonderful alternative to playing the Mario Kart series over and over.
My little niece and nephew recently got into Sonic the Hedgehog. So I bought this game for my niece's birthday. I love the race car games so I thought this would be the perfect gift for us to play when they come over to visit on weekends. it's a good game lots of action and fun.
Mario has some competition!!
I am a huge fan of Mario Kart and thought that this would just be another lame rip off game with all the same features and, to a certain degree, this is true. However, Sonic and his friends also bring quite a few new and very cool features to the Wii kart racing world. While you have all of the Sonic big dogs here, you also have some that, frankly, I've never even heard of, but that does not diminish the gameplay here at all. Sure it mirrors Mario Kart on many features, but it definitely brings enough to the table (and the racetrack) to stand side by side with our famous little plumber friend. I highly recommend this game (and NASCAR Kart Racing) to anyone who want a little bit of a change from all things Mario. You won't regret it.
My daughter loved this game.
My grandsons loved it. Was favorite gift received
Great game. Highly recommend.
Just got it for my 4 year old son and he loves it!
I purchased this because I like having games I can play with my grandkids, and we played this and had allot of fun. If you like the driving games you'll like this one,and the kids will really have fun.
my kids are very excited about this game. They told the neighbor, and he had to check it out, too. Alot of graphics, alot to look at while you are racing.
Game didnt work.
I got this game for my nephew. He was so excited to play it and when put into the wii we got to the start area and then it kept saying error. i live in a small town and im debating if its even worth getting it back from them to return. ugh. very disappointed.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question