The Alameda Skateboard Complete has a nice, colorful print on the underside. It's big and has good grip on the top. My 7 year old daughter has been practicing on the carpet in our living room. The board seems to be made very well and the wheels roll easily.
About This Item
- A sturdy and reliable 31x8 inch 7-ply Canadian Maple deck features the ideal amount of concave to help provide the perfect flick on any trick
- 5.5 inch aluminum alloy trucks with carbon steel kingpins and high Rebound polyurethane bushings are designed to take a lashing so you can keep smashing
- Abec-7 precision chrome bearings with rubber dust covers allow for easy cleaning and less friction to keep your board rolling smooth and steady
- Kick, push and Coast with our high Rebound polyurethane wheels that provide phenomenal roll and grip on an array of different surfaces and speeds
- Available in an array of designs to suit any rider's unique style
Customer reviews & ratings
Big and colorful
Super easy! Smooth ride!
First there's no assembly to this. It came ready to go. The packing was very good as well as they made sure to have it wrapped in bubble wrap to prevent scuffing. The board itself is really classic. Great colors. Bright green and black squares on the bottom with the gripping top. The day glow wheels offer a smooth ride. Overall I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family.
So cool and fun
The skateboard is an easy ride. The wheels are smooth and goes over pavement easily. The top of the board is sand paper material so it has a great grip for the feet. The bottom of the board has a beautiful and very cool design that my teenager loved. Even my husband loved riding the skateboard. The wheels could be updated to more advanced ones once my kid learns more tricks and is able to ride on more pebbles sidewalks. Overall a great and fun skateboard.
Grip tape on the deck is super grippy. Holds feet in place. Board wobbles for easy steering. Colorful underside of deck, very nice pattern. Durable board. Curved for good footing. Looks great. Wheels are smooth riding. Hoping to become better on this board.
My daughter loves this board
This will be my daughters first time owning a skate board and as well don't know much about the skateboard industry my daughter loves this board
It has a rough flooring so you don't loose your footing while riding the skateboard. It also has the wheels that seem to glide with ease. The underneath has a very geometric design which my daughter is in love with and showed it off to her friends. She has taken a couple of tumbles but I'm sure that's normal learning how to ride. Overall the board seems to be very sturdy and built with high quality materials. The wheels have no issue rotating they seem to be glide with ease.
Overall I am impressed and when it's time to buy another for her we will be checking this brand out in the future.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question