- Baby Formula
- Bottle Feeding- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Breast Feeding- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Baby Food - use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Baby Food Makers
- Dishes & Utensils
- Sippy Cups
- Toddler Drinks & Formula
- Bibs & Burpcloths
- Highchairs & Booster Seats
- Pacifiers & Teethers
- How to Entertain Your Baby at Home
- Virtual Baby Shower Guide
- Baby Registry Checklist
- How to Create Your Baby Registry
- Baby Nursery Checklist
- Top Nursery Trends 2019
- Baby Carrier Buying Guide
- Stroller Buying Guide
- Car Seat Buying Guide
- Baby Monitor Buying Guide
- Nursery Decorating Ideas
- Baby Feeding Basics
- Breastfeeding Buying Guide
- Car Seat Safety Guide
- Save Money on Baby Basics
- Hospital Checklist
- New Parent's Checklist
- Insurance Breast Pump Program
- Pregnancy & Maternity- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
Just Deals Store Breast Pump Program
Did you know that your insurance may cover the cost of a breast pump if you're pregnant? Depending on your coverage, your insurance may provide you with breastfeeding support and supplies, including a breast pump. Just Deals Store has partnered with Medline to help make it easy for you to get a breast pump through your insurance.
Why should I order my breast pump through Just Deals Store and Medline?
Just Deals Store wants to help make your breastfeeding experience a positive one. By partnering with Medline, we're able to offer you their expert knowledge in health insurance and medical equipment. Medline's team will work with you to help determine your coverage and benefits. They'll also help you choose the breast pump that's covered by your insurance plan that best suits your needs and breastfeeding goals.
How do I get my breast pump?
In three easy steps, you can have your breast pump delivered right to your door. First, you'll want to see which pumps are covered by your insurance and pick one that's right for you. You can choose from a wide selection of premium, electric, and manual breast pumps from a variety of brands you know and trust. After you've picked out which pump you'd like, we'll verify your insurance and contact your doctor for a prescription. We'll do all the paperwork, so you don't have to. Finally, your breast pump will be delivered right to your home.
When you're ready to order your breast pump through your insurance, you can fill out your information here.