- Table Tennis- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Pool & Billiards- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Multi Game Tables
- Arcade Games- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Air Hockey- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Poker & Casino- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Foosball- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Darts & Equipment- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Shuffleboard- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
Create the game room of your dreams
Would you like your home to be the place your kids bring friends to hang out? Do you like hosting get-togethers with the guys or girls and want some fun things in your home for everyone to have a blast with? Or maybe you like winding down at the end of the day with some indoor recreation, or a spot for the grandkids to hang out when they visit. For an exciting use of a little extra space you have at home, consider creating a game room, complete with a few tables and games to keep family and friends entertained for hours. We have all the pieces you need to outfit a memorable game room, all at our Every Day Low Prices.
One option for a fun action-packed game that doesn't take up too much space is table tennis. Table tennis, also known as ping-pong, features a table that's 9 feet long, 5 feet wide and 2.5 feet high. To have adequate space, you should allow for a space a that's 28 feet long by 13 feet wide. it's playable by between one and four players at a time and only requires paddles, a net that's 6 feet long and 6 inches high, and ping-pong balls. Most of our tables are green, but we also offer them in blue and black as well. For the paddles and balls, we have some four-paddle sets that come with balls so you have all you need. The balls are available mostly in white, but bright colors like orange and yellow spice up the game too. For diversity, consider one of our conversion top table tennis tables, which allows you to play the game on top of either a billiards table or air hockey table , allowing you to maximize your space.
A typical billiards, or pool, table runs from 7 feet to 9 feet long. When choosing a billiards table, you need to know how much space you need to play the games properly. A standard billiards cue is 58 inches in length. Although 48-inch and 52-inch cues are common as well. The space needed for a billiards table works like this:
- 7-foot long by 3.5-foot wide table playing space should be between 11.5 feet to 13 feet wide by 14.5 feet to 15 feet long
- 8-foot long by 4-foot wide table playing space should be 12 feet to 13.5 feet wide by 15.5 feet to 17 feet long
- 9-foot long by 4.5-foot wide tables playing space should be 12.5 feet to 14 feet wide by 16.5 feet to 18 feet long
Billiards tables are covered with felt cloth, which comes in colors like green, red and blue. Many tables feature a slate top, or playbed, but natural wood and MDF playbeds are available too. Players like the touch they get from playing on slate tables because they're heavier and sturdier than wood or fabricated wood played tables. The latter are often less expensive though. For most games, you use regulation balls that are between 2 3/8 inches and 2 7/16 inches in diameter and feature a white cue ball, black 8 ball, seven sequentially numbered solid-color balls from 1 to 7 and seven sequentially numbered striped balls numbered from 9 to 15. You need a minimum of two cue sticks, with four or more a better option so you're always prepared for players of different heights and preferences. You also need a triangle-shaped rack to begin each game, made from wood or plastic, and cue chalk to use on the tips of the cue sticks to keep them from slipping off the ball. A bridge cue stick, which can be used to assist you when shooting long or difficult shots, is also a nice addition to your billiards collection. We offer many of the pieces you need individually or as part of a set.
Most dartboards available are bristle dartboards. These feature sisal fibers that are colored, glued onto a backing board and held together with a metal band. This allows the dartboard to last longer because the bristle dartboard closes up after the metal dartboard tips are removed from the board. You can also choose from several different electronic dart games that plug into an electrical outlet and use plastic tip darts to register scoring. There are also magnetic and felt dartboards for your consideration, which are nice for younger players since they don't have sharp tips. We also offer darts and dart flights, which go on the end of the darts to control the dart's path. You can personalize your darts with many different patterns and colors.
Other table games
Depending on the amount of space you have, there are several other tables games for you to consider for your space:
- Air hockey tables Although mini versions of air hockey tables are available, a standard air hockey table is 90 inches long and 50 inches wide and best suited for a 10-foot by 7-foot space
- Foosball tables Most foosball tables run 56 inches long by 30 inches wide and are suitable for a space that allows for 8 feet by 7 feet
- Shuffleboard tables These vary in length from between 9 feet and 22 feet long and are around 20 inches wide; these tables work best along a wall
- Arcade games These average around 80 inches long and around 50 inches wide and require a space of more than 80 inches high; many of these types of games are basketball games that have mini basketballs and one or two basketball hoops and backboards; there are also football games, bowling, baseball games and bull's eye games
- Card tables these are square, round or octagonal-shaped tables that allow players to play card games like poker at them; they have felt tops and reservoirs for drinks and poker chips; we also offer many different types of poker chips, playing cards and gaming sets