- Best SellerCurrent Price$11895.00$118.952-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- ClearanceCurrent Price$16595.00$165.95Sold & shipped by hifashionFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$16995.00$169.95Sold & shipped by hifashionFree delivery
- Current Price$7895.00$78.952-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- ClearanceCurrent Price$16395.00$163.95Sold & shipped by hifashionFree delivery
- Current Price$15895.00$158.952-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product TitleMotoTec Maverick Electric Go Kart 36v 500w BlueCurrent Price$83895.00$838.95Sold & shipped by MotoTec®Free delivery
- ClearanceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$13595.00$135.95Sold & shipped by hifashionFree delivery
- Current Price$22395.00$223.95Sold & shipped by NetworkstoreFree delivery
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$5095.00$50.95Sold & shipped by Sharp ShoeFree delivery
Electric skateboards are a super-cool way to get about town without exerting much effort. When choosing from the models available, one of the most important considerations is range. Electric skateboards run on batteries, so if you go on long trips, you'll need a model with long battery life.
You also need to consider where you want to use the board as some models have more robust designs intended for off-road adventures. Electric skateboards grant kids a little more freedom to explore with their friends, and because it's legal to use them on sidewalks, parents don't have to be too concerned about traffic.
Parents should be aware that some electric boards have the potential to reach speeds in excess of 20 mph, so it's important to check the manufacturer's product specifications carefully. Wearing a helmet and some protective clothing is essential.