- Reduced PriceSponsored ProductCurrent Price$52.99$52.99List List Price$81.99$81.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold by Save money, fulfilled by Just Deals Store
- Reduced PriceSponsored ProductCurrent Price$29.99$29.99List List Price$39.99$39.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold by COWIN, fulfilled by Just Deals Store
- Best SellerProduct Title3Plus HR Plus BlackCurrent Price$36.97$36.97 - $39.88$39.882-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product TitleVivitar Activity Action Tracker - BlackCurrent Price$13.60$13.60Sold & shipped by CalMar Products LLC"Free delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$23.48$23.48List List Price$33.98$33.98Sold & shipped by EEEKitFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleFitbit Inspire 2 - Black,Pink,WhiteCurrent Price$84.95$84.95 - $98.95$98.952-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by 6AVE ElectronicsGift eligible
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$39.89$39.89List List Price$69.99$69.99Sold & shipped by Jumper Medical Equipment LLCFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$99.95$99.95List Price$149.95$149.952-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Current Price$39.99$39.99List Price$59.99$59.99Sold & shipped by AGPtek
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$8.99$8.99 - $9.05$9.05Sold & shipped by Unicorn GiftsFree delivery
Fitness Trackers & Activity Monitors
Activity trackers, or fitness trackers, are great tools for helping you stay on track to meeting your fitness goals. These devices provide you with information about your activity during the day and quality of sleep at night so that you can make sure you're doing what you need to do to meet your objectives.
Certain features are important to consider when deciding on an activity tracker. First, check whether it's splash resistant or water resistant. You'll get the most out of your tracker if you only have to take it off to charge it, so make sure you get one that can get a little wet so you won't have to worry about it when you wash your hands. Second, check whether your tracker supports Bluetooth, which will allow it to communicate with your smartphone. Finally, look into battery life. Most activity trackers use a rechargeable battery and can go 5-7 days on a single charge. Others use a replaceable battery and offer considerably more battery life. If you have trouble remembering to charge your devices, this can be a very important factor.
At Just Deals Store, you'll find a great selection of activity monitors and other exercise and fitness accessories at Every Day Low Prices, so you can meet your fitness goals for less. Save money. Live better.