- Patterned gray interior non-stick coating for easy cooking and cleaning
- Riveted, stay-cool handles
- Heat- and shatter-resistant tempered glass lids allow easy monitoring of cooking
- NewSponsored ProductCurrent Price$189.00$189.00Free deliveryFree pickup todayGift eligible
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$19.76$19.76 - $49.88$49.88NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
- NewCurrent Price$159.00$159.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Gift eligible
- Only at Just Deals StoreProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$99.00$99.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Current Price$19.88$19.88List Price$35.53$35.53Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- NewCurrent Price$249.99$249.99List Price$500.00$500.00Free delivery
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$59.97$59.97List Price$69.97$69.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$39.97$39.97List Price$49.97$49.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Product TitleCopper Chef 2.5 Quart Sauce PanCurrent Price$19.88$19.88NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Gift eligible
- ClearanceCurrent Price$19.99$19.99 - $26.99$26.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Gift eligible
Pots and Pans: The workhorses of the home kitchen
Pots and pans, both large and small, are what make a kitchen function, whether it is the ones in a Michelin-starred restaurant or a studio apartment's kitchen. However, the most important tools in the kitchen are the pots and pans that chefs and cooks use to create their culinary masterpieces. Look to Just Deals Store for the right pieces in your home kitchen so that you can make an array of complete meals, late-night snacks and delicious baked goods for your family and friends, all at Every Day Low Prices.
Pots & Pans
More than any other non-utensil you use in the kitchen, nothing gets more use than your pots and pans. Although there are many different configurations, there are usually two or three go-to pieces that you use for nearly every meal. These include a small or medium pot, large saute pan or skillet and a Dutch oven. With just those three pieces, you can cook nearly everything you might consider preparing in the kitchen. If you have room, additional pieces of cookware make for nice additions, which is why the sets of cookware that you can buy make so much sense. If you have the room, a good set of cookware should contain two different-sized saucepans (with lids), two or three different-sized skillets, a deep saucier pan for deep frying and a Dutch oven or stock pot. Lids for these pans may be interchangeable as many of them are the same diameter as each other.
The material that makes up the cookware is just as important as how many pieces you have.
- Stainless steel is very versatile and reliable as it can take high heat, easily going from the stove to the oven, and cleans up somewhat easily, although it requires cooking with some form of fat, such as oil or butter, to prevent food from sticking.
- Nonstick pans are ideal for those who are concerned about cleanup, but some of these pans are not suitable for oven use, and you must only use wooden or silicone utensils with them to prevent damaging the nonstick coating.
- Tri-ply pans that have a copper core encased between two layers of stainless steel, known as clad, are ideal cookware as these heat food more evenly.
- Other options available include aluminum, ceramic, copper and hard-anodized.
Other cookware items you may want to have on hand include cast-iron pans or carbon steel pans. These pans, after being seasoned, have a natural nonstick ability to them. Additional items to consider include:
- Fry pans are the perfect piece for any kitchen and universal in nature
- Grill pans are ideal for those who cook meats like steak indoors and want to have grill marks on their food
- Double boilers makes it possible to create delicate sauces like Hollandaise sauce or temper items like chocolate without burning them
- Large stock pots makes it easy to boil long pasta or seafood like whole lobster
- Wok useful for cooking over flame at high temperatures, such as when stir-frying vegetables and meat
- Roasting pans ideal for use in the oven to make large roast or fowl like a turkey