- ClearanceProduct Variants SelectorSponsored ProductCurrent Price$45.99$45.99 - $48.99$48.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold by Novashion, fulfilled by Just Deals Store
- ClearanceCurrent Price$149.99$149.99List List Price$249.99$249.99Sold & shipped by UBesGooFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$127.88$127.88List List Price$191.82$191.82Sold & shipped by Uco Hub LLCFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$73.81$73.81List Price$149.00$149.00Free deliveryGift eligible
- ClearanceCurrent Price$5.99$5.99List List Price$11.99$11.99Sold & shipped by Tasharina CorpFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$14.98$14.98List List Price$31.46$31.46Sold & shipped by WISSTECH,INCFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$11.39$11.39List List Price$15.99$15.99Sold & shipped by JoybuyFree delivery
- ClearanceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$8.12$8.12 - $9.49$9.49Sold & shipped by Joybuy ExpressFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$33.69$33.69List List Price$115.63$115.63Sold & shipped by NovashionFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$18.99$18.99List List Price$37.99$37.99Sold & shipped by Jiuhe Inc.Free delivery
Baby Health and Safety
We know there's nothing more important to you than the health and safety of your baby. That's why Just Deals Store has everything you need to maintain your peace of mind, from baby gates, baby monitors and baby proofing supplies to bath supplies and baby health care items.
Even before your baby is born, it's a good idea to have certain health supplies on hand. You'll want a thermometer, a medicine dropper, a medicine spoon, a nasal aspirator and a baby nail scissor or clipper, which you can purchase individually or as a kit. If your baby sleeps in a different room, it's helpful to have a baby monitor so that you can hear them cry, and you may want to consider one with a motion sensor, which will alert you if they stop moving.
Once baby becomes mobile, childproofing is crucial to prevent accidents from choking, suffocation, falls, burns or poisoning. Crawl around the floor at baby level and clear away any small objects your child could put into his or her mouth, such as coins or beads, as well as suffocation hazards such as plastic bags or popped balloons. Use outlet covers in all your outlets and baby locks on any cabinets containing cleaning solutions, sharp objects or anything else that may pose a danger. Install baby gates at the tops and bottoms of staircases and around any rooms or areas containing hazards, such as a kitchen or fireplace.
For more tips, visit our Baby Health and Development Center.